- Non-Urgent Blood Tests - New27/08/2021Due to a global shortage of tubes used to conduct blood tests, your GP may ask you to postpone non-urgent routine tests if it is clinically safe to do so. Your GP practice will let you know if you are affected and will inform you when your test wi...
- Private Work - New23/08/2021The current turnaround time for private work - insurances, to whom it may concern letters and copy of medical records.
- General Practice Data for Planning and Research Data (GPDPR) – June 202117/06/2021
- Covid-19 Information02/03/2021
- New Patients12/02/2021
- Volunteers Needed19/01/2021
- Covid-19 Vaccine Update19/01/2021
- South West Covid-19 Testing Centre16/10/2020