Battersea Primary Care Network (PCN) was formed in April 2019 by a group of local GP practices agreeing to work together to meet the needs of the local community.
The PCN serves a local population of approximately 55,000 patients in collaboration with community, mental health, social care, pharmacy, hospital and voluntary services. Working together in this way enables the five practices to have a real impact on local priorities in health and social care whilst preserving the person centred care valued by each practice.
- Battersea Fields Practice: www.batterseafieldspractice.co.uk
- Battersea Rise Group Practice: www.battersearisegrouppractice.co.uk
- Bridge Lane Group Practice: www.bridgelanegp.co.uk
- Lavender Hill Group Practice: www.lhgp.org.uk
- Queenstown Road Medical Practice: www.qtrmp.co.uk
Battersea PCN staff
- Dr Carolyn Bayer – Bridge Lane
- Dr Nicola Williams – Battersea Rise
- Dr Jonathan Chappell – Battersea Fields
- Dr Michael Hooper – Queenstown Road
- Dr Owen Carter – Lavender Hill
PCN Lead Manager (HR and Finance)
PCN Operations Manager
Efrain Espinoza Tapia
In collaboration with ENABLE
First contact Physiotherapy
Service provided by Surrey Physio and St Georges Hospital Physio team.
Providing cover to all 5 clinics.
We are constantly developing and implementing other services for our patients. The PCN is currently working on a Adolescent and Youth project, which will be launching soon.