You can arrange an appointment via:
- Visiting our Consulting Room
- Booking an appointment via Patient Access
- Calling the practice on 020 3538 0882
- By using our automated ‘Patient Partner’ system, available 24 hours a day
If you are not sure which type of appointment you need or have a specific question, please call our reception team between 08:00 and 18.30 Monday to Friday:
- Routine GP appointments can be booked up to 6 weeks in advance. We encourage you to see the same doctor where possible for continuity of care. Most GP appointments are 10 minutes long so your GP may ask you to book a further appointment if you wish to deal with more than one medical problem.
- Same day GP appointments are released for booking from 07:30 Monday to Friday. These appointments can be used for urgent or non-urgent medical problems.
- Telephone appointments can also be booked online or by telephone. They are convenient if you cannot attend the surgery in person. They can be used for telephone advice, follow-up or discussing test results. If a telephone appointment is not available with your doctor our reception team will ask your doctor to call you on their next working day.
You may be given telephone advice, advised to attend a local pharmacy, offered an emergency appointment or advised to go to A&E. Please call us rather than coming to the practice if you have an urgent medical problem, as we do not offer a walk-in service. If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call for an emergency ambulance by dialing 999.
‘8 to 8’ hub appointments 7 days a week can be booked by speaking to reception to arrange, if you need to be seen out of practice opening hours. This service would be provided at another surgery.
Make an appointment with a practice nurse for the following.
Chronic Health Condition Reviews
- Asthma: If you have been advised by the surgery to do so, please submit our Asthma Review form.
- COPD: If you have been advised by the surgery to do so, please submit our COPD Assessment form.
- Hypertension: If you have been advised by the surgery to do so, please submit our Blood Pressure Review form.
- Women’s health: Smear tests, vaginal swabs, contraceptive pill checks.
- All children’s vaccines, adult vaccinations and injections (except flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccines which are done by our health care assistants).
- Travel vaccines.
- Dressings, compression bandages, stitch removal.
Health Care Assistant Appointments
Make an appointment with one of our healthcare assistants for the following:
- Blood tests (adults only).
- Flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccines.
- Vitamin B12 injections.
- Blood pressure checks.
- NHS health checks.
- Spirometry (lung function test), ECG and 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Diabetes assessments (before seeing a GP for annual review).
- Smoking cessation clinics.
To arrange an appointment for one of these services, please complete our Request an Appointment with a Nurse of Healthcare Assistant form.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please visit our online cancellation triage, as this will allow us to give the slot to someone else.